From The Max Headroom Chronicles
Revision as of 15:15, 18 March 2015 by Max Headroom
Pages that are UNDER DEVELOPMENT may be incomplete, but all information they contain should be accurate.
|Title||The Max Headroom Show|
|UK Air Date||? Apr 1985|
|US Air Date||30 Oct 1986?|
|Links||Complete Sting interview segment.|
|Crew||Talk Show Crew|
The first Max Headroom talk show featured Sting and, of course, the beginnings of the running jokes about golf.
Videos & Segments
Video listing not yet verified
- Jean-Michel Jarre: "Zoolook"
- King Kurt: "Designation Zululand"
- Japan: "Visions of China"
- Cabaret Voltaire: "Sensoria"
- Patrick McNee & Honor Blackman: "Kinky Boots" (see below)
- Sting: "If You Love Somebody Set Them Free"
- Max and his guest Sting talk about:
- His new, solo album The Dream of the Blue Turtles
- Jazz (Max yawns)
- Shoes - brown, not black (begins with strange video insert of Max riffs)
- Getting political in songs
- Being 33
- Playing his songs in foreign countries where they might not understand the lyrics (like America)
- Size 7.5 shoes (begins with B&W film clip set to song "Kinky Boots")
- Mark Knopfler (Sting sasses Max)
- Sandals ("Christ figure" joke)
- The film The Bride
- Pause for long Max riff on variety, entertainment, (Irishmen) and God, with a side glance at Sid Vicious, bad jokes, then mentions of the contest segment to come - "Emotional Outburst," where a lucky contestant will take home their very own country... France
- Tennis (in golf shoes on Sting's court)
- Hair Weaves (?)