Pages that are UNDER DEVELOPMENT may be incomplete, but all information they contain should be accurate.
|Title||The Max Talking Headroom Show|
|UK Air Date||? ? 1986|
|US Air Date||15 Aug 1986?|
|Crew||Talk Show Crew|
The second episode of the second Channel Four season of the Max Headroom talk show featured stylist and entrepreneur Vidal Sassoon.
No video or clips are known to be available.
Videos & Segments
Video listing not yet verified
- The Untouchables: "I Spy"
- John Otway & Willy Barrett: "Headbutts"
- Tenpole Tudor: "Swords of 1000 Men"
- Ledernacken: "Shimmy And Shake"
- This show's country theme: France
- Max and his guest Vidal Sassoon talk about:
- Hair cuts
- His products
- Max's style
- Human Potential
- Dyeing hair