Pages that are UNDER DEVELOPMENT may be incomplete, but all information they contain should be accurate.
|Title||The Max Talking Headroom Show|
|UK Air Date||27 Jan 1987|
|US Air Date||12 Sep 1986|
|Crew||Talk Show Crew|
The third episode of the second Channel Four season of the Max Headroom talk show featured singer, actress and comedienne Tracey Ullman.
No video or clips are known to be available.
Videos & Segments
Video listing not yet verified
- The Smiths: "Panic"
- Tracey Ullman: "Breakaway"
- Peter Gabriel: "Sledgehammer"
- This show's country theme: America
- Max and his guest Tracey Ullman talk about:
- Not being a Cockney
- Her daughter's name Mabel
- How golf gets on her tits
- Plans for her first show in America (which actually happened a year later)
- Being married to a millionaire
- Her music career
- Max's coke ads in America