Pages that are UNDER DEVELOPMENT may be incomplete, but all information they contain should be accurate.
|Title||The Max Talking Headroom Show|
|UK Air Date||10 Feb 1987|
|US Air Date||10 Oct 1986|
Audio clips on Charles McGrew's site.
|Crew||Talk Show Crew|
The sixth episode of the second Channel Four season of the Max Headroom talk show featured a figure who was probably most like a real-life counterpart, singer David Byrne.
The complete interview segment is available on YouTube. Charles McGrew's page contains a number of audio clips that precede the Byrne interview.
Videos & Segments
Video listing not yet verified
- Curiousity Killed the Cat: "Misfit"
- Gene Loves Jezebel: "Heartache"
- Talking Heads: "Wild Wild Life"
- Max and his guest David Byrne (on his own TV!) talk about:
- The fun of cleaning out his refrigerator
- His stage persona is sillier than himself in real life
- "As one talking head to another": Fan expectations
- Style of his clothes vs. Max's
- His film "True Stories" (during which they switch monitors)
- Whether Max's show would work in Belgium
- How David is the most famous talking head besides Max
(No golf, and no country theme?)